Non-silent horror: Ants Non-silent horror: Ants

Great!

This was a brilliant idea, im glad this never happen to any living human befor tho, cause this... was... CREEPY!!
The graphics was basic, but the story u tell here was disturbing and terrifying, so that this brings out the scary feeling anyway!
the camera angles, sounds and backgroundmusic also ebhanced the effect of everything!
the directional work here was also very good wich leads me to belive that u had made a good storyboard to begin with.
the only thing that could have made this any better is the graphics, and maybe animated the scene where the ants from his head breaks the bandage, but thats just some minor things that doesnt really pull this down.
overall, u have made a great movie with alot of nice elements in it!
Cheers for u!!

Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

Epic!

that was great fun to watch!
really overexagurated and epic!!
basic graphics but it didnt kill the fun, this deserves a high score!

:The Gap: :The Gap:

a classic stick animation!!

for ur first submission this is awesome!
the animations was good and it was fun watching with funny sounds.
still wondering why they ran straight into theyr death tho, hehe!
the graphics was very basic, but it didnt ruin anything cause it was entertaining.

great work, keep it up! :D

Synthesizer Synthesizer

Interesting

This new feature will be fun to play around with.
This wasnt really a game or anything tho, but il give u a score since it was interesting and a good demonstration!
Thank u for reminding me to update my flash player tho :)

Whats Cooking VM003 Whats Cooking VM003

Interesting!

That was actually quite entertaining. The graphics was good and the sound was good.
But theres one thing that really pulls it down, its really hard to hit the buttonarea when u drag a object. And that really made me wonder if it was sepose to be draged to that area or not!
Also, this was a bit short, but it was fun and entertaining!

Vango003 responds:

Thank you for this helpful review, I never got the chance to play test this one anyone so every bit is helping right now. I'll be making a few changes and will defiantly try and address the hitpoint problem.

But I'm glad you enjoyed my little game and Thanks again for the review!

Sunday Jumper Sunday Jumper

Challenging

That was actually challenging! Very simple and easy to understand the controlls wich is good!
the craphics are very basic, but it doesnt really matter cause of the retro style.

In my opinion, it would be more fun and entertaining if the character had animations, like when he hits the platform or when he is high up in the air, picks up a powerup and when he hits the sawblades.
and sounds wouldnt hurt eather! :)

Your Impending Fucking Doom Your Impending Fucking Doom

RAWR!!

Awesome, like raw fuckin meat!!

Speeding Rampage Speeding Rampage

Awesome!!

Just AWESOME!!

Grinded up for Pig Chow Grinded up for Pig Chow

Hell yea!!

Friggin KICK ASS!!
u really know how to make a brutal sound, and for that il listen to more of ur stuff now!
Hails!!