Synthesizer Synthesizer

Interesting

This new feature will be fun to play around with.
This wasnt really a game or anything tho, but il give u a score since it was interesting and a good demonstration!
Thank u for reminding me to update my flash player tho :)

Whats Cooking VM003 Whats Cooking VM003

Interesting!

That was actually quite entertaining. The graphics was good and the sound was good.
But theres one thing that really pulls it down, its really hard to hit the buttonarea when u drag a object. And that really made me wonder if it was sepose to be draged to that area or not!
Also, this was a bit short, but it was fun and entertaining!

Vango003 responds:

Thank you for this helpful review, I never got the chance to play test this one anyone so every bit is helping right now. I'll be making a few changes and will defiantly try and address the hitpoint problem.

But I'm glad you enjoyed my little game and Thanks again for the review!

Sunday Jumper Sunday Jumper

Challenging

That was actually challenging! Very simple and easy to understand the controlls wich is good!
the craphics are very basic, but it doesnt really matter cause of the retro style.

In my opinion, it would be more fun and entertaining if the character had animations, like when he hits the platform or when he is high up in the air, picks up a powerup and when he hits the sawblades.
and sounds wouldnt hurt eather! :)

IndestructoTank! IndestructoTank!

Unique!

The concept was weird, but im suprised! It kicked ass!
In fact that was one of the best flash games ive ever played, and theres very few entertaining flash games out there that keeps my attention! Great game indeed! 5/5

Star Ball Star Ball

One of the best flash games i have ever played!

Usualy flash games is really boring. But u got by eyes glued to the screen for some time there! i even gave it a retry when i was game over!

Nice flash game. challenging and filled with funny weapons, balls, effects and action! Graphics where nice and sound fits perfect!

5/5 for u!:)

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

WHOA!!

Massacre!! really lame and cool!! nice work!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

great fun

cool game with nice graphics and a cool style! but it was hard! REALY HARD!! i could not beat the first boss... maybe i suck at the game!? anyway, great game!

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

boring

sorry, i just cant stand games like that!

Visual-Noize responds:

Oh, you poor, why would that be? :)

Worms level 1 (Upgraded) Worms level 1 (Upgraded)

yay!

cool game, but it was to many bugs! crappy controls!!!

Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

tiny battle area!

fun to begin whit! but it gets boring fast because your doing the same thing over and over again! but not bad!

SketchMichaels responds: